REPAIR COST ANALYSIS
Elite Consulting Services experts have worked claims that include damage to the following: bridges, electrical distribution & transmission networks, utility and light poles, gas sewer, and water lines, guard rails, railroad locomotives and crossings. We also cover environmental spill cleanups and disposal.
Elite has a solid understanding of the claimant’s normal business operations. Our professionals identify mitigation strategies to reduce excessive direct and indirect charges which may include labor rates, labor hours, loss of use, material costs, contractor costs, and equipment costs, and administrative costs necessary to deliver the services rendered for repair.
The following are the strategies and procedures used to identify and reduce excessive claims to reach an agreed price or produce an audit-only cost repair analysis report:
- Review and assess all actual expenses incurred during the recovery period
- Compare the billed expenses to calculation of reasonable cost of repair
- Isolate any non-loss related factors contributing to the additional expenses
- Determine if any facility upgrades were incurred
- Establish the level of savings if an alternative, more cost-effective repair procedure been applied
- Evaluate claimants’ accounting and document incorrect management protocol
- Identify and seek to greatly reduce or eliminate Business Interruption/Loss of Use charges
- Provide reports to inform other professional and instructing principals an explanation of our findings
- Provide expert witness testimony for pre-trial depositions or trial testimony, if necessary
CLAIMS ANALYSIS TYPES
Gas, Sewer, Water
Light & Signal Poles
ACCURATE & TIMELY INFORMATION YOU CAN TRUST
Elite’s Electronics Division specializes in anything with an electronic component from smaller personal electronics to multi-million dollar catastrophic losses. We provide clients with accurate and timely technical information regarding the cause and extent of damage, costs to repair, restore and replace high technology equipment. Elite also provides the highest level and most complete line of consulting service related to industrial machinery, medical equipment, telecommunications systems, audio/video, control systems, computer/network, heavy equipment, as well as any other type of high technology equipment.
Have us negotiate a fair settlement, or audit these claims for you! Call us today to submit a claim for review, or assistance in any way with any electronics claims! A telephone call is free, so please give us a call to determine which services would be beneficial for your loss. If there is a more efficient or cost effective solution, we will tell you!